4 Oct 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I was born 46 years ago in Norway. However, I spent most of my childhood  as a missionary-kid in Hong Kong. In 1991 I married my Swiss husband. After almost a year`s travelling, we settled down in Switzerland, where we have been living ever since. We have four kids between 16 and 23 years old. 


About 10 years ago, I started writing Christian songs. It has been an exiting journey and I want to give God all glory! In this blog, I want to share a little from those 10 years, with all its ups and downs and how the Lord brought me through.


However, I will not only take you on a journey back in time.......

Because the best is yet to come! I am just about to start my first steps towards making my very first CD!:-)

So if you are as exited as I am, I invite you to come with me on my musical adventure:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment